When needed, the Main Committee may establish Working Groups to draft specific standards. Membership on a Working Group is not conditional upon membership in ASPE. Members are expected to serve for a term of not less than one year.
The duties of a Working Group are:
- Develop draft standard proposals within its charter as directed by the Main Standards Committee.
- Achieve a majority acceptance of proposed standards prior to submittal to the Main Standards Committee.
- Provide guidance to the Main Standards Committee on interpretations of the standards.
- 10: Water Line Sizing, Chair: Jim Shepherd, CPD
- 15: Hot Water Temperature and Control, Chair: Vacant
- 78: Stormwater Harvesting Systems, Chair: Neal Shapiro
- 100: Plumbing System Commissioning, Chair: Anthony Furst
To suggest a new Working Group, contact Gretchen Pienta.