September 22 - 26 // San Diego Marriott Mission Valley
REGISTRATION OPENS IN APRIL
- Fees for all events are in U.S. Dollars.
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be in writing. A full refund, less a $50 administration fee, will be made if written notice is postmarked by August 20, 2021. Sorry, no refunds will be issued after August 20, 2021.
- If unforeseen circumstances cause ASPE to cancel this event, all attendees will be informed as soon as possible and a full registration fee refund will be made.
- If, for any reason, ASPE has to cancel an event, ASPE accepts no responsibility for covering travel, hotel, or other costs incurred by attendees.
- Refunds will be made no later than 30 days after the Symposium.
Register for multiple events and save!
When you register for the AYP Leadership Academy along with the Symposium, you will save 25% on the Leadership Academy fee.
All full registrations include attendance at the program sessions of your choice, certificate of participation and CEUs/PDHs, Product Show, welcome party, committee meetings, and breakfast and lunch events.
|Friday One Day||$305||$355||$405|
|Saturday One Day||$305||$355||$405|
|Sunday One Day||$190||$240||$290|
|Full Registration w/ membership||$785||$835||$885|
|Full Registration w/out membership||$745||$795||$845|
|Friday One Day||$475||$525||$575|
|Saturday One Day||$475||$525||$575|
|Sunday One Day||$300||$350||$400|
|ASPE Young Professionals Leadership Academy w/ Symposium (Note: reflects discounted price)||$170||$255|
|ASPE Young Professionals Leadership Academy Only||$200||$300|
Located in Mission Valley, the San Diego Marriott Mission Valley Hotel is the ideal gateway to experience the best of San Diego. Enjoy easy access to Old Town, or hop on the Rio Vista Trolley and explore Mission Bay, SeaWorld, and Downtown San Diego, including Petco Park and the Gaslamp Quarter. Enjoy a host of amenities and services, from views and casual dining at DEN to our fully equipped fitness center and outdoor pool with a waterfall. Well-appointed guest rooms and spacious suites offer 55” smart TVs, high-speed Internet, and balconies .
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Rio Vista Trolley passes
- Full-service business center
- Fully equipped fitness center
- M Club Lounge
- Onsite and valet parking
- Room service
To secure your discounted rate, be sure to make your reservation by August 31, 2021. After this date, the special ASPE rate will not be available. (This rate is only for 2021 Tech Symposium attendees.)
HOW TO GET TO THE HOTEL FROM THE SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
The hotel is eight miles from the airport. This hotel does not provide shuttle service. Alternate transporation options include:
- Express Shuttle Service; fee: 12 USD (one way); reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 22 USD (one way)
- Bus service, fee: 5 USD (one way)
For our attendees who are driving, click here to access a map with directions.