September 22 - 26 // San Diego Marriott Mission Valley
- Fees for all events are in U.S. Dollars.
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be in writing. A full refund, less a $50 administration fee, will be made if written notice is postmarked by August 20, 2021. Sorry, no refunds will be issued after August 20, 2021.
- If unforeseen circumstances cause ASPE to cancel this event, all attendees will be informed as soon as possible and a full registration fee refund will be made.
- If, for any reason, ASPE has to cancel an event, ASPE accepts no responsibility for covering travel, hotel, or other costs incurred by attendees.
- Refunds will be made no later than 30 days after the Symposium.
Register for multiple events and save!
All full registrations include attendance at the program sessions of your choice, certificate of participation and CEUs/PDHs, Product Show, welcome party, committee meetings, and breakfast and lunch events.
|Friday One Day||$305||$355||$405|
|Saturday One Day||$305||$355||$405|
|Sunday One Day||$190||$240||$290|
|Friday One Day||$475||$525||$575|
|Saturday One Day||$475||$525||$575|
|Sunday One Day||$300||$350||$400|
|ASPE Young Professionals Leadership Academy||$170||$255|
|Members and Non-Members||$25 / day|
The host hotel for the 2021 ASPE Tech Symposium is the San Diego Marriott Mission Valley.
The room block at the San Diego Marriott Mission Valley is sold out.
If you still need to reserve a room, the Courtyard Marriott Mission Valley has availability. Please contact the Courtyard directly to reserve a room.
Note: transportation to/from the Courtyard Marriott and the host hotel will be the responsibility of the attendee.
HOW TO GET TO THE SAN DIEGO MARRIOTT MISSION VALLEY HOTEL FROM THE SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
The hotel is eight miles from the airport. This hotel does not provide shuttle service. Alternate transportation options include:
- Express Shuttle Service; fee: 12 USD (one way); reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 22 USD (one way)
- Bus service, fee: 5 USD (one way)
For our attendees who are driving, click here to access a map with directions.