Share Your Knowledge at the 2015 Technical Symposium
Call for Presenters
If you are looking to share your knowledge and design experience with others in the plumbing industry who are eager to learn, then you need to contact ASPE to be considered for the 2015 Technical Symposium taking place in St. Louis, MO from October 1-4, 2015. ASPE is currently taking submissions from individuals who are interested in presenting technical sessions.
The Education Committee is seeking presenters who have spoken on areas such as:
- Beginner topics
- Project composition and set up
- Introduction to LEED
- Introduction to plumbing theory
- Introduction to medical gas
- Backflow devices - what's the difference?
- The engineer and code official relationship
- Intermediate/advanced topics
- RO & DI applications
- Fire pump testing procedures
- Hot water recirculation v. heat trace systems
- Master thermostatic mixing valves v. point of use valves
- Liabilities in construction administration and site observances
- Data center cooling
- Diesel/gas distribution systems
- Medical gas
- High-rise design (fire, etc)
- Project management for mid- and senior-level
- Speciality topics
- Bulk oxygen storage and distribution
- Industrial Vacuum
- Legionella awareness
- Case studies on international rainwater harvesting practices
- High-purity water design
- Research finding or case studies
Please send in your contact information (including your mailing address, email address and phone number), if you're an ASPE member, a brief professional biography about yourself or the person who would present and a description of the presentation topic which would be covered and what would be contained in the presentation. Keep in mind the following:
- Each session will be a minimum of 75 minutes in length and you must ensure the presentations are such that they cover a topic in detail.
- These presentations need to remain non-proprietary in nature as the Education Sessions are about learning—not selling.
- The Education Committee will review all submissions and select the topics they feel are appropriate for the conference.
Should you have any questions, please contact ASPE Education at 224-217-9016 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to include additional attachments for consideration please do so by email.
Please complete the form below before the March 1, 2015 deadline. Please note: submission of your information does not guarantee acceptance to present. You will be notified by May 1, 2015 about the Committee's decision.
An email copy of the submission will be sent to the email entered below.
If you need a hard copy of your submission print the form prior to submitting.
The 2015 Technical Symposium is being held at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, 315 Chestnut Street, St. Louis, MO 63102.