ASPE CEU Provider Program
ASPE's CEU Provider Program offers continuing education providers the opportunity to issue ASPE continuing education units (CEUs) for their professional development programs. To view a list of approved providers, programs and contact information click here.
The CEUs issued will be valid toward Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD) recertification. Thus, by becoming an approved ASPE CEU Provider, your company can increase your visibility among the more than 650 plumbing engineers and designers who hold the CPD designation. This program also will enhance the desirability of your company's educational program, since one of the main reasons professionals participate in such programs is the ability to obtain CEUs. Click here to read more on general subject matters that ASPE will consider to issue credit.
Want to hear from other companies and their experience as an ASPE CEU Provider? Click here to read what approved providers are saying.
To become an approved provider, follow the steps below.
Download the CEU Provider Guidelines here (.pdf)
The training program content should align with one of the five areas covered in the CPD exam: Gathering Information, Design, Specifications, Construction Services, and Administration. To see more subject areas click here.
If you are inquiring from an association please contact ASPE Education before proceeding.
Download and complete the provider application here (.doc)
Return the completed application to ASPE Education by email or fax.
If emailing or faxing application: Submit along with payment to email@example.com or fax to 847-296-2963
Attn: ASPE Education, CEU Provider Application
If mailing the completed application, send it to:
American Society of Plumbing Engineers
Attention: ASPE Education, CEU Provider Application
6400 Shafer Court, Suite 350, Rosemont, IL 60018
ASPE Education will notify you within 5 business days of application submission.
The following fees will apply for the approval process:
Application for Approval of Training Program
|Additional Reviews Due to Rejection||$75/program|
Renewal Registry Fee
|Additional Training Programs (annual fee)||$125/program|
|Review of Changes to Training Program||$45/program|
Approved CEU Providers
Once you are an approved provider, proceed here to generate certificates.
General subject matters that ASPE will consider to issue CEU credit
Approved education and professional development programs that ASPE will consider for CEU credits are defined as efforts undertaken to advance, broaden, and enhance the individual’s technical knowledge and job skills in plumbing design / engineering career. These skills are in engineered plumbing systems serving residential dwellings and commercial, institutional, industrial and public use facilities, such as hospitals, laboratories, factories, schools, shopping centers, stadiums and the like. Some of these systems include potable water, domestic hot water, recycled water, sanitary and industrial waste, storm drainage, laboratory water and waste, medical gases, compressed air, vacuum, venting, fire protection, irrigation, water treatment, and sewage disposal. Besides the design aspects of the plumbing systems, classes can also be in selecting suitable equipment, writing specifications, prepare cost estimates to name a few.
Contact Laura Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vacuum Plumbing System Design
Contact Sharon Cameron (email@example.com)
- Tankless Water Heating Solutions
- Sustainable Water and Stormwater Management
- Cost-Effective Energy Savings with Drain Water Heat Recovery
- Control Systems For Chilled Water Plants: Integrated Plant for Automation for Ultra-Efficient Performance
- Siphonic Roof Drain Systems
American Standard Brands
Contact Jeremy Cressman (cressmanj@AmericanStandard.com)
- Water Efficiency Strategies for Plumbing
- Infection Control Strategies for Sanitary and Efficient Healthcare Facilities
Contact Rich Corcoran (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rethinking water heating, the application of Electric Tankless Water Heaters in buildings
Contact Mike Adkins (email@example.com)
- Safety First! How to Specify Emergency Showers and Eyewashes
IAPMO/Green Plumbers Training
Contact Steve Lehtonen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- High Performance Hot Water
Contact Jonathan Simon (Jonathan.Simon@Lubrizol.com)
- The Science of Solvent Welding
- Value Engineering with CPVC Water Distribution Systems
- CPVC Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Introduction to CPVC Piping Systems
- Understanding The Differences Between Plastic Piping Systems
Plastic Pipe and Fittings Association
Contact Jeff Church (email@example.com)
- Green Building Plumbing and Mechanical Technologies
Pure H2O Technologies Inc.
Contact Robert Marsiglia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Purified Water Systems Equipment and Design Overview
- Comparison of Mixed Bed Service Exchange and Electrodeionization
- Rainwater and Reclaim Water Systems
SyncroFlo, Inc. - SyncroFlo University
Contact Patrice Fino (email@example.com) and click here to read about their experience as an approved provider.
- Booster Pump Sizing and Technology Developments
- Booster Pump Testing at Demonstration Rig
- Rainwater Introduction
- Rainwater Demonstration at Prototype